Current Job Listings
Serenity Spa welcomes new team members who have a positive attitude, want to grow, are eager to learn, are open minded and honest.
See below current available positions
We are looking for highly qualified and trained beauty therapists who can offer treatments such as full body massages, facials, nails, and waxing. Interested candidates who produce a solid and honest CV with a minimum of 4 years work experience are invited to apply via the Job Inquiry Form on the left. Only serious applicants with the above requirements will be contacted.
We are looking for a highly qualified and trained Front Office who can:
- Take all incoming calls
- You are required to be honest and trustworthy at all times and not to get distracted or intimated by third parties
- You are required to have proficient computer skills- MS Office and be able to respond to emails.
- Make appointments for clients in an organised manner using the Spa’s Software.
- To manage product sales and update stock .
- To find clients and book them in to your or other people’s schedule as required.
- To ensure all bookings are done and are not double booked at any time.
- To ensure billing is done and clients pay either before or after treatments without exception.
- Need to be very fluent in English due to diverse cultural backgrounds that one is expected to encounter at the spa.
- To take down all of clients details on the phone such as phone number and full names on booking the client.
- Ensure that all clients fill in an indemnity form before being attended to by therapists.
- Always look presentable and smartly dressed.
- Be audible on phone or while attending to a client at the spa.
- Be able to handle clients in the most professional way.
- Issue and record gift vouchers issued to clients.
- To communicate bookings and cancellations in good time to the therapists so that they can either prepare treatment rooms or nail station in good time.
- To do daily sales reports in Excel or as may be required to facilitate accountability to management.
- To always issue branded receipts to clients and ensure that clients must leave with their receipts.
- To receive payments and document them properly through the software and do a daily report indicating mode of payment used by the client ( cash, M-pesa, credit card )
- To help in other areas such as getting refreshments for the client, to make sure that reception is always tidy and clean.
- Not to give out discounts or rebates to clients unless authorised by the Manager, CEO or one of the directors of the spa.
- To bring to the immediate attention of management any issues arising from a client including any complaints, suggestions or recommendations made by the clients.
- To report immediately to management any inappropriate actions or comments by any client or any other person.
- To be punctual at all times.
- To be polite and courteous to all people in the spa, whether clients or otherwise.
- To assist in stock take and monitoring of the same in the different stores when called upon.
- Any other duties that you may be asked to do by the management.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please fill out this form alongside your application